星期六, 一月 20, 2007

Veronica is BACK!!!


Veronica Mars is back on 23rd this month. Hope the 10th episode will soon appear on VeryCD. I just visited a fansite(http://www.marsinvestigations.net/) of the show. It didn't surprise me that there's detailed timeline of the whole story. So check it out! Veronica, my idol, my favourite girl detective, was born in August. 1987, which I vaguely got to know when noticing the dates in the show. And Logan, the bad boy always with a baby smile, is just going to have his 19th birthday somewhere between Feb 20th and Mar 20th. Well, little sister and little brother, I know you are made-up characters but I've really learned a lot from you guys. Veronica, smart, tough and kindhearted, although overcontrolling, sometimes reminds of Kim Possible, a cartoon super girl. Their only major same point is that they can achieve what they want, confidently, boldly. That's what I lack and admire them for. Seldom have I felt sorry for breakup of lovers in TV series, however I feel sour in heart when V and L finally gave up the relationship.

Fansites always do fanatic and fantasitc things. Guess what? The timeline gives links of the main characters' Myspace. The first one I opened is Weevil's page. His profile is consistent with the show. And in Veronica's page I found someone said she would name her first baby Veronica if it's a girl. What fun! I fell like the show is paralleld with real life. I love ya, Vernoica Mars(I mean the show). And Chinese TV series, I sincerely ask you to GO TO HELL.

By the way, I started wathcing Lost yesterday. Awesome too.

5 条评论:

2ya 说...

哦~看似确实好象挺有意思。另外这张截图选得好,角度很好。
说句题外话,今天在单向街也看到一张角度超好的照马蒂斯的照片。近处是一个巨大的鸽子笼,鸽子停留在笼子外面展开翅膀,老马蒂斯(我真没想到他长成这样,像根泡胀的胡萝卜)在远处的沙发里看着鸽子,神色安详。用这种隐喻手法似乎常见了些,但感觉还是超级的棒。

匿名 说...

看不懂,英盲!

匿名 说...

額。。。。。。路過了。。
不要想我。。

匿名 说...

不愧是整个绿协English最棒的,主页感觉很很赞。

2ya 说...

看过一些集后再过来看你的这篇。要是你把它登在豆瓣的影评里,我会骄傲的为你点击“有用”。当时是不是说了你的语气有些像flypig?管他像不像呢,这是篇好文章。比你写的那些中文的都好。最重要是我喜欢你天真无忧无虑的语气!这在你的中文文章里是欠缺的,但在这里,他们却抱了我满怀!